Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, FMC was closed for in-person worship for six months. We are gathering once again on Sunday morning, starting at 10:45am, for in-person worship. In order to keep everyone safe during this unprecedented time, the Worship Commission has put together a short list of recommendations so that you know what to expect when you arrive at the Church. The recommendations are as follows:
1. Entering Church: Use the west door or the front door on the east side of the building (front faces Queen Street). Hand sanitizer and masks will be available when you enter the building.
2. To avoid congestion in the entrance and foyer, please take your coat/jacket into the sanctuary with you.
3. Masks: It is highly recommended that you wear a mask when you enter the Church. Please bring your own masks. If you do not have one, masks will be available at the Church. Masks must be worn during singing.
4. Seating: Ushers will seat you when you enter the sanctuary and direct the flow of traffic as you exit at the end of the service.
5. Offering: An offering plate will be at the entrance to the sanctuary.
6. Singing: There will be congregational singing. Hymnals may be used. Masks need to be worn when singing.
7. Bathrooms: Two bathrooms are available on the main floor by the library.
Please always remember to maintain physical distancing when outside or in the Church.